The Cave Spring Public Library had modest beginnings in a white concrete block building in the 1950s. Originally located on the outskirts of the Cave Spring School property, students would walk over to the library to check out books. With strong community support and that of the Cave Spring City Council, the current library building was dedicated September 18, 1988.
The library is located in historic Cave Spring, Georgia which known for its quality spring water and small town atmosphere. The town was chartered as a village January 22, 1852 before Rome or Cedartown. The Cave Spring Public Library carries forward southern charm and tradition with friendly staff that give the personal service Cave Spring residents enjoy.